A teenager with a nut allergy died after eating a Chinese takeaway meal containing peanuts, an inquest has heard.
The restaurant's menu had a general warning that its food may contain nuts but no specific warning for the ribs, the court heard. However, the inquest was told it was not required to provide one by law and was complying with regulations.
Read full article from here:
From December 2014 this will no longer be the case. Is your food business aware of the changes and requirements? Contact us for further assistance.