Teen who died after allergic reaction 'told burger restaurant about allergies before meal'
Coroner Nigel Meadows said the investigation into Shahida’s death, despite being in its early stages, was a ‘timely reminder’ to the food industry about the significance of providing information to customers with food allergies.
He added: “The law has relatively recently changed and new regulations came into force in August and more new EU regulations in December.
“This case clearly serves as a timely reminder to the food industry regarding these requirements.” Read full article from here:
Leave a Reply.