A food poisoning outbreak at Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck restaurant nearly three years ago was the biggest linked to norovirus contamination at a restaurant ever recorded, according to a report.
At least 240 people had gastroenteritis, with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea, in the outbreak that caused the temporary closure of the Fat Duck in Bray, Berkshire. Contaminated oysters and handling of food by infected staff were said to be the likely causes. Read full article at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/dec/05/fat-duck-restaurant-noroviris-outbreak
Leave a Reply.