142 people affected
Poor hand washing with soap and clean water to reduce the risk of contamination.
Inspectors found there was inadequate hand washing, poor access to a hand basin and surfaces of microwaves heavily contaminated with food debris.
EIEC is only found in the human gut and so inspectors concluded that those people affected by the outbreak must have eaten food prepared at the premsies that was contaminated with human faeces.
Of the 12 food handlers at the business, nine showed signs of infection. Read full article from here:
Leave a Reply.