Around 200 people who attended a spicy food street festival have reported suffering from diarrhoea and vomiting amid fears of a salmonella outbreak, a council spokesman said on Thursday.
Early tests have shown four people proved positive for salmonella following the Street Spice festival in newcastle's Times Square last week.
Environmental health officers and the Health Protection Agency investigated after scores of people fell ill.
Read full article at; http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/07/newcastle-spicy-food-salmonella
Leave a Reply.