A CRISIS-hit curry house in Flackwell Heath has bounced back after receiving a five-star food safety rating in a recent inspection.
The Radhuni Indian restaurant on Straight Bit, which has been trading for nine years, cleaned up their act after being prosecuted in May for food hygiene offences committed last year.
And an Environment Services inspection last week found the improvements made to the kitchen warranted a five-star food hygiene rating – the best grading available.
Since the news broke about the fine, which came after a customer found a cockroach in their takeaway bag, customer numbers at the restaurant have taken a severe downturn. Read full article from here.